<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, January 15, 2010
I submitted my JAE applications!!! I really really really hope that I made the right choices and that I get into AC! Like everyone says, pray to God! Thing though, is that I feel bad for not putting CJ as my first choice. Because it's Catholic and I'm praying that I get into another school instead. Plus it's like the most natural place to go after 10 years of IJ! But oh well, I'll end up in CJ if I'm meant to end up there anyway since it's my 2nd choice.

Coach told me today that he'll try talking to the AC teacher before posting results, cos it might make it easier for me to get in. But omg shit, if I really get in through Coach then I hafta continue with shooting? :( I didn't dare tell Coach that I didn't really think that I'd like to continue :/ I mean if I have to appeal through shooting when I don't get into AC then I wouldn't mind. But for now I'd like to have options, yknow :/
12:03 AM;